Sunday Connection 4.19. 2020
APRIL Sermon Series: “UNPRECEDENTED”
April 5 Palm Sunday Unprecedented Deliverance: Romans 8:1
April 12 Easter Sunday Unprecedented Effort: Romans 8:28
April 19 Unprecedented Conclusion: Romans 8:37-39
April 26 Unprecedented Approval: Romans 12:1,2
Sermon application for today, 4.19.2020:
Say, “YES” today to the Love of God and never, “no.’ Romans 8:37
· Saying ‘yes’ means that in my pandemic suffering God continues to love me. Suffering does not mean that God loves us less or not at all. In fact, He loves us more!
· Saying ‘yes’ means that there is no danger that will ever take us beyond the power of God’s love or His ability to love us more!
· My struggle over being able to receive anyone’s love, especially God’s love is normal and not anything new for God to appreciate.
· Only in the power of our resurrected Savior, Jesus Christ am I completely victorious in all things through God’s love for me. God’s does not expect me to be able to receive it fully on my own strength.
· He does for me what I cannot do for myself. I must be willing to be blessed. Please say ‘yes’ to this amazing Love of God which shall forever endure…
Go to www.christianlifechapel.org and to listen the prerecorded sermon at your convenience.
Pray for my sister’s brother-in-law named Jimmy Crawford who is sick with Covid-19. Thank you, Nancy Picard
Monday evenings friends conference calling is now adjourned. We will continue Wednesday Conference Call Bible Study and Prayer on the ‘RISEN’ series.
How are you? Reply to this email with your testimony and prayer request. Thanks.
Please send all church offerings to: CLC, PO Box 91, Colchester, CT 06415. Thank you.
Pastor Mike Brubaker, DMin
Christian Life Chapel
PO Box 91
392 South Main Street
Colchester, CT 06415