Wednesday Connection 5. 13. 2020
TONIGHT, 7:00 pm. CONFERENCE CALL AND THE BIBLE STUDY SERIES, “RISEN.” In the New Testament there are over 50 references to the resurrection of Jesus Christ. 50 contexts around those references which beg our inquiry. 50 reasons why the resurrection of Jesus Christ changes everything for YOU!
Study Guide is attached below: “To Continue the Mission of God”
Call in at 7:00 pm join us please!
- Dial 857-444-6500 at 7:00 pm
- Enter the ID Code: 845-101-528 when prompted
- You are in with us!
What can I do during this time of transition at Christian Life Chapel?
· Pray for the leadership of CLC to lead godly and wisely
· Pray for the Pastor Mike to faithfully serve during this time
· Pray for the search team, that they would be faithful and diligent in their task
· Pray for the membership of CLC to stay engaged and patient
· Pray for the next pastor of CLC – God knows who he is
2) Get involved in the life of CLC during this time
· Worship – regularly attend service
· Learn – connect to a Bible Study group and grow spiritually
· Relate – enjoy the fellowship of CLC in a variety of events and activities, get to know new people
· Serve – find your niche in a ministry that suits you, and serve others
· Give – remain faithful to financially support CLC as you are able and God leads.
3) Be positive
· Choose to see this time as a part of God’s plan for CLC
· Ask God to help you see the good things He is doing in and through CLC
· Encourage the leaders, and others here at CLC
· Choose to understand leadership’s desire to move CLC forward and follow God’s leading for a new chapter in the life of our church
4) Step up
· Recognize that this is a unique time in the life of the church and an opportunity for you to share in the work and ministry of the church
· Explore opportunities and ways that you can serve – contact the pastor or elder.
· Choose to take a step up in your attendance, your participation, your involvement, your prayer life, your giving, your personal, daily walk with God.
· Consistently ask God to grow you in areas and ways that He knows you need
· Find a friend you trust who will agree to partner with you and help you to discover the areas and ways that you can grow.
· Deepen your dependence on God, seeking to find your security and significance in Him and not in any other thing, person or place.
· Commit to a daily quiet time with God; reading his Word, praying and seeking His leading in every aspect of your life.
[first posted March 8, 2020]
Pastor Mike Brubaker, DMin
Christian Life Chapel Website
Christian Life Chapel
PO Box 91
392 South Main Street
Colchester, CT 06415